Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Looking Ahead...

I am so excited for the New Year! Beginning of the year, I will be hosting an eEvent on my avon sellers site, teaming up with a nonprofit organization called Operation Support a Cancer Cutie. If you havent heard about them, see the link on the right panel of this page. I will run the fundraiser for about 2 weeks, and donate a % of the total earnings to the organization. Other than that, I am working on my last year of school. Cant wait!
Thank you all for all your support, keep an eye out for the fundraiser, and giveaways here as well as my Facebook fan page!

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am excited to start a new year! While we had twin boys this past year I am very excited to watch them grow and finally feel like my family is forever complete! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check out the eEvent next year! I, too, am excited for what the new year holds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My gramps just died of cancer on Halloween. So my heart goes out to this charity. Thank you for doing this for
    Them!

    Jennifer Bedoya

    ReplyDelete