Monday, June 18, 2012

Asking for your help...Please Read!

This is hard for me to even do. I am used to stepping up and helping others, not asking for help from others. Last Tues I went to the ER with a high fever and pain, after 11 months of pain, tests, and unanswered questions. After running tests, they found my gall bladder was infected and full of stones and needed to come out. On top of the infected gall bladder, I had other issues they found that need to be dealt with at a later time. Wednesday I had the surgery, somewhat sucessfully. They ran into complications and had open my stomach above the belly button instead of laparoscopic, through the belly button, as planned. I have a total of 18 staples on my stomach closing the incisions. I was released to go home Thursday afternoon, but four hours later I was rushed back in the hospital. I was told the incisions were now infected. Just a side note...I do not have health insurance, so none of these hospital visits are being covered... So I have been home since Friday. Last night I noticed something that looks like Staph infection and now I am debating if I should go back to the hospital and be seen again. Anyway, I am ordered not to work for a month, which is tough for me to swallow since I have been working since I was 14 and currently holding 5 jobs. And I had to take the term off school, which I know was for the best, but still not something I wanted to do. Below are pictures, please do not view if you have children around or have a weak stomach.
Anyway, I am asking for help. I have sponsored a raffle with a beautiful Avon ring (RV $50) for the first place winner and Footworks and Nail Polish (RV $10)for 2nd place winner. Winner of the ring can choose between sizes 7 8 or 9. Raffle tickets are $2 each and there is no limit on how many you can purchase. I truly appreciate those of you who are taking the time to read this and those who choose to help me out! The link for the raffle can be found below. Just comment there with your paypal and how many tickets you would like or gift the money to dec11cs87@yahoo.com. If you wish to just donate, dec11cs87@yahoo.com is my paypal. I really really appreciate you all. Thank you so much.





WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES BELOW... DO NOT SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU CAN
HANDLE IT ...











1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're going through this Christina. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers. I wish you the best and a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete